Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Stress

I am in my 3rd week of radiation. It's going well so far (after the horrible first day). My skin is rather pink and it's warm all the time. I am hoping it doesn't burn too bad.

Lots going on though that is stressing me out. Besides the radiation (obviously, being a daily event), my step-dad has been in the hospital for a couple weeks and just had surgery, my grandma just found out she has cancer, and my supervisor (the person who hired me and gave me all of the support I needed to switch jobs while undergoing treatment) just got laid off.

I've had an upset stomach off and on for a couple weeks and headaches with neck tension. Haven't had a headache in a really long time.

I'm hoping everything will be ok. I'm sending good vibes to my family and former boss. And, I'm back on the anti-nausea/anxiety pills to hopefully calm down my stomach.

No comments: